Sunday, December 26, 2010

Climate Hawk Pin


Here's the final proof for the Climate Hawk Pin, the idea being that us folks who are aggressive about clean energy can recognize each other - and, wearing it will initiate conversations that might otherwise not transpire.  The yellow color in the image will actually be brass.  Once I get the pins, I'll post a photograph that is more accurate.

Hopefully, this will be delivered within the next 3 weeks, and will be available for purchase, $10 including US domestic shipping.  When I break even for the minimum order (~150 pins) I'll order more, perhaps with different designs.  Suggestions welcome!  Climate Hawk pins are hawt!!!

(click to enlarge detail)

1 comment:

  1. crystalwolfakacaligrlDecember 27, 2010 at 5:55 PM

    Yea! I want to get one!
    Did you see this on palingates?
    one of the gaters made this christmas card of sara chopping a christmas tree down.
    http://t.co/Zzg7BcK
    Love the Tree, the deer & the bunnies.
    As you know she chopped a REAL Tree down last night on her stupid show.And took a slam at conservationists!
    Idiot!
    Can wait to order my pin!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Followers

counter